4 dec 2013

Rock your glasses

4 reacties
 
Traditionally glasses were for snobs and not fashionable. Nowadays it's thé fashionitem if you want to look 'geekchic', and no it's not only for hipsters. There are a lot of fashionable glasses and it can bring an extra dimension to your look. Plus... sometimes it's just so handy. My eyes for example can be tired of the lenses so I take my glasses and wear them proudly. But glasses can make your eyes look smaller and that's something we don't want.

So this is what I do: I use some eyeliner and I'm not afraid to put a thick line.
I mostly go for a cat eye and use a liquid eyeliner with a hard pencil.
I don't use pencils from a expensive brand.. this is from 2b, a brand from a local drugstore. You have to be careful with that because there are eyeliners at the market that are very messy. My advice: choose a brand.. but a cheap one.


tumblr mpoi2kpT551qzqy00o1 500 missmerli:

Want the perfect cat eye? Here is an easy four step...

1. The trick is to make a line that makes an angle to the end of your eyebrow.
You can use an other pencil to hold it  from the end of your eye to the end of your brows.
You make the line as big as you feel comfortable with.

2. Then you go back to your eye.. and make a triangle and stop at the middle of your eye.

3. Fill up the triangle.

4. Make sure the color is against your eyelashes. 

Et voila!




A good tip is to wear you're glasses with proud B-) and not to hide behind your glasses.
This is me with my ombre Rayban.  You can also see that I kept my foundation warm. My hair has an ombre too..
Makeup Tips For Gals With Glasses | {via The Glitter Guide}
Love this look. She keeps her foundation neutral and goes for a cat eye and colorful lips. This is how you can rock your glasses ladies!

4 opmerkingen :